Munich Area, Germany
Who we are - the Gini Family
Founded in 2011, Gini is a well-established, award-winning FinTech Start-Up disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018, “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus, and the "HR Excellence Award 2020".
You haven't found the perfect position for you but still think you would be a great addition to the Gini family? Send us your resume/CV and cover letter anyway, and let us know what you would be interested in and what impact you could have here at Gini. We will get in touch with you and let you know how to proceed as soon as possible. Depending on your skillset and our needs, you would work in one of our various teams.
- You are highly proactive and while you are thinking long-term, you are also a doer and have a strong hands-on mentality
- You love communicating and working with people from various different backgrounds
- You embrace values like transparency, honesty, and empathy and are open to a feedback-giving culture
- You are easily excitable about the latest trends in your field of expertise and are a strong advocate for continuous learning and development
- You have superb communication skills in English and, depending on the position, in German as well
How to apply
Applications are accepted in English and German, preferably as a PDF.
Recruiter & Zumba lover
+49 89 215 285 014