Munich Area, Germany
Who we are - the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, like the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018, we received the “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus, "Finance Product of the Year 2022" and "Top Company" of the year 2023/2024 by kununu.
You haven't found the perfect position for you but still think you would be a great addition to the Gini family? Send us your resume/CV and cover letter anyway, and let us know what you would be interested in and what impact you could have here at Gini. We will get in touch with you and let you know how to proceed as soon as possible. Depending on your skill set and our needs, you would work in one of our various teams.
Skills to be successful
- You are highly proactive and while you are thinking long-term, you are also a doer and have a strong hands-on mentality
- You love communicating and working with people from various different backgrounds
- You embrace values like transparency, honesty, and empathy and are open to a feedback-giving culture
- You are easily excitable about the latest trends in your field of expertise and are a strong advocate for continuous learning and development
- You have superb communication skills in English and, depending on the position, in German as well
- You have the choice - Mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces, according to your needs
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, so you will receive an annual budget of €2,500 net and 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development. In addition, we give you one learning day off per month, which you can use according to your development needs
- Exclusive access to our external coaching pool: enjoy free coaching sessions on topics of your choice
- Your coach - a “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- 50€ net per month on top - which you can use for childcare, public transport, internet or health courses according to your needs
- Food allowance - We have an excellent employee restaurant in our office building where you can get delicious food with our allowance of 3€ per day
- Lots of different team events - we know how important team cohesion is, so we regularly organize team and company-wide events and activities
- Mobility - On the one hand, we cover the costs of underground parking so that you can get to work comfortably and stress-free by car. On the other hand, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease a JobRad. This allows you to make your commute to work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way and at the same time benefit from tax advantages.
- State-of-the-art equipment with Apple products - We place great value on modern and powerful technology and therefore offer our employees the latest Apple products as hardware
- Shared feedback culture with purpose - A feedback-driven culture full of purpose and community. Click on kununu and Glassdoor to find out what our employees and candidates are saying about Gini
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!