Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
After we managed to make paying bills easier for millions of people with our photo payment, we are now moving forward to keep simplifying payments. Therefore we are looking for you as a Working Student (m/f/d) Innovation Research to identify the latest developments and trends for our new product ideas through your research.
- You have the choice - work remotely from home or in our bright office with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality canteen
- Flexibility - early bird or night owl? You have flexible working hours
- Food allowance of €3 per meal - we have a great canteen where you can enjoy delicious food
- Variety of team events - we understand the importance of team cohesion so we regularly organize events and fun activities
- Free underground parking - we want to ensure our employees a comfortable and stress-free way to work
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
- You follow the latest news and developments in the payment industry and document them systematically for future decision-making
- You will work closely with the InnoLab Lead to identify and analyze trends and patterns among developments
- Perform relevant analysis such as market analysis, competitive analysis, and pricing analysis to deepen your understanding of topics and business models
- You summarize topics and trends clearly and share them through reports or posters
- You nurture the InnoLab team with new knowledge and insights in preparation for Ideation sprints
- You will participate in ideation and discovery sprints organized by InnoLab and actively share your findings with the product teams and management
Skills to be successful
- You are studying business administration, innovation management or a comparable course of study in your Master's degree or a higher semester in your Bachelor's degree
- You have already worked in a comparable position as a working student
- You enjoy researching and always follow the latest trends
- You have a passion for innovation and the latest technologies
- You speak and write English fluently (C1/C2) and good German (B2)
Sounds like the right challenge for you?