Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, like the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018, we received the “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus and "Finance Product of the Year 2022".
- You have the choice - work remotely from home or in our bright office with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality canteen
- Flexibility - early bird or night owl? You have flexible working hours
- Food allowance of €3 per meal - we have a great canteen where you can enjoy delicious food
- Variety of team events - we understand the importance of team cohesion so we regularly organize events and fun activities
- Free underground parking - we want to ensure our employees a comfortable and stress-free way to work
- A feedback-driven culture with meaning and community - check out what our Ginis and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
- You run desk research (market, competitors, data gathering, etc.)
- You are supportive to design and run experiments and have the progress well-documented so that our decisions are kept traceable
- You update the source data for our innovation metrics and KPIs
- You prepare experiments and their artifacts
- You build and maintain business cases
- You join learning sessions of experiments (this will increase the team's diversity by 50%)
- You create new insights based on our data (provided that the data analytics team can support fetching data)
Skills to be successful
- You study Innovation management or an equivalent master
- You are familiar with innovation tools like business models, hypotheses generation, value proposition canvas, jobs to be done, etc.
- You describe yourself as user-oriented and value gathering evidence directly from users rather than from any other source, no matter if they are app users or decision-makers from an important bank
- You are focused on experiments and prefer to run an experiment rather than assume anything
- You are hands-on and have a great willingness to get things done
- You feel tech-savvy and highly curiosity about technology capabilities
- You bring data management skills and know how to handle, process, and interpret data
- You speak fluently German and English
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!