Who we are - the Gini Family
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech company disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we recently received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
As a working student, you will be joining the “Consulting Specialists Institute” (CSI) and supporting our Finance Manager on finance-related questions and tasks.
- Flexible working hours and partly home office
- A “mentor” who helps you settle in and cares for your growth
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cereal, snacks, and different kinds of soda
- New office in Munich’s Westend with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality cafeteria
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
- Your mission is to own the financial reporting by providing the monthly reports and KPIs
- You will own the financial process and help the team with their planning
- You will monitor the as-is of our financials and our KPIs and deep-dive into that data
- You will work closely with our accountant and support the annual audit
- You will support and enhance the investor reporting process
- You will get involved in a broad range of business intelligence analyses/li>
Skills to be successful
- You are enrolled as a master’s student or in an advanced bachelor’s degree in finance-related studies and able to work at least 15 hours/week
- You have excellent Microsoft Excel and profound Powerpoint skills
- You are familiar with finance topics like accounting, profit/loss, and balance statements
- You have a passion for numbers and an analytical way of thinking
- You work proactively and independently with a detail-orientated, structured approach
- You have good communication skills in German and English, verbal and written
How to apply
- Applications are accepted in English and German, preferably as a PDF
- Tell us your WHY: please write a short cover letter that gives us an idea of what ignited your application and HOW you would like to make a difference
- Let us know your earliest starting date and your salary expectation
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Zumba lover
+49 151 67200011