Who we are - the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech company disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we recently received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
You will be joining the "Data Lab", which is focusing on our internal annotation tool as well as data extraction.
- You have the choice - work remotely from home or in our bright office with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality canteen
- Flexibility - early bird or night owl? You have flexible working hours
- Food allowance of €3 per meal - we have a great canteen where you can enjoy delicious food
- Variety of team events - we understand the importance of team cohesion so we regularly organize events and fun activities
- Free underground parking - we want to ensure our employees a comfortable and stress-free way to work
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
- Your mission is to provide text annotation of financial documents and visual annotation of document photos in accordance with the requirements
- You will analyze documents and identify patterns in them
- You will review annotations done by other annotators and check for mistakes
- You will actively contribute to our team with your annotation help and your skills
Skills to be successful
- You are currently enrolled as a student and are able to work at least 15 hours per week
- You have good computer skills and feel comfortable working with tools you have never used before
- You are patient, responsible, trustworthy, and handle sensitive data with care
- You contribute with your excellent communication skills to great team collaboration and can work independently in a self-organised work environment
- You are very fluent in German (C1/C2) and have good English skills (at least B2)
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Dog lover