Who we are - the Gini Family
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech company disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we recently received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
You will be joining the "Data Lab", which is focusing on our internal annotation tool as well as data extraction.
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cereal, snacks, and different kinds of soda
- New office in Munich’s Westend with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality cafeteria
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
- Your mission is to provide text annotation of financial documents and visual annotation of document photos in accordance with the requirements
- You will analyze documents and identify patterns in them
- You will review annotations done by other annotators and check for mistakes
- You will actively contribute to our Data Lab with your annotation help and your skills
- You participate in team events, like retros and peer feedback
Skills to be successful
- You are very focused on your work and others call you a perfectionist due to your attention to detail
- You have good computer skills and feel comfortable working with tools you have never used before
- You are patient, responsible, trustworthy, and handle sensitive data with care
- You contribute with your excellent communication skills to a great team collaboration
- You can work independently and organize your tasks yourself
- You are currently enrolled as a student and are able to work at least 15 hours/week
- You are able to speak and read in German and English fluently
How to apply
- Applications are accepted in English and German, preferably as a PDF
- Tell us your WHY: please write a short cover letter that gives us an idea of what ignited your application and HOW you would like to make a difference
- Let us know your earliest starting date and your salary expectation
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Hiking lover
+49 160 962 891 64