Strategic Account Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
As Senior Strategic Account Manager (SAM), you translate Gini's vision of establishing an ecosystem around banks and becoming Europe’s leading provider of mobile-based digitization and payment solutions into our growth story by expanding our footprint in the banking industry and leveraging existing relationships.
You are accountable for sales opportunities of the core product “Fotoüberweisung” and services within a defined list of major banking accounts, you'll be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with existing partners in the banking industry. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post-sales account management of the assigned Enterprise banking accounts.
Further, the SAM is expected to sell the entire Gini product line and must effectively represent Gini’s full suite of products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
- You have the choice - mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces and a high-quality canteen
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, which is why you get an annual budget of €2500 net and, in addition to 30 vacation days, 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development
- Your coach - a “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- Additional 50€ net per month for child care, public transport, internet, or health courses
- Common feedback culture with purpose - a feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
Within 1 month:
- You get familiar with our business model and its input variables as well as key growth drivers
- You understand our product and get accustomed to the Gini DNA
- You develop a plan on how to tackle our holdout brands, the other enterprise banking accounts, and our existing banking partners
Within 3 months:
- You consistently seek new sales opportunities through customer research, account planning, and prospecting
- You demonstrate the ability to make good decisions in the spirit of the strategic direction of the company
- You plan and strategize across our renewals space by identifying opportunities to continue to grow revenue, increase customer success, and drive adoption
Within 1 year:
- You manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative solution-based sales process
- You are a trusted advisor for all major banking partners, liaising with decision-makers in the customer organization to assess their needs and provide relevant products and services, managing complex expansion cycles, and leading negotiations with complex terms, conditions, and price pressures
- You actively share your knowledge, experiences, and learnings with the product and innovation teams so we constantly evolve to provide higher customer value
Skills to be successful
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in enterprise software sales
- You demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects for enterprise customers
- You understand value-based selling and have the business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers
- You are numbers-driven and can build customer-specific business cases to demonstrate the value
- You have very good negotiation skills and are confident in selling to the C-Suite
- You are self-confident, self-directed, and have an empathic personality
- You have strong analytical and strategic thinking and describe yourself as a team player
- You are a great communicator who is always upfront with respective stakeholders
- You think beyond sales and identify new product ideas in customer conversations
- You have very good German and great English skills in verbal and written form
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Zumba Lover