Who we are - the Gini Family
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech company disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we recently received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be joining the "AI Lab" and there combine your knowledge of cutting edge deep learning algorithms with your software engineering expertise to build solutions that simplify the life of millions of users and help Gini to build an ecosystem around banks.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- An annual training budget of 2.500 € and 5 extra days off for personal and professional development
- A “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cereal, snacks, and different kinds of soda
- New office in Munich’s Westend with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality cafeteria
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
Skills to be successful
How to apply
- Applications are accepted in English and German, preferably as a PDF
- Tell us your WHY: please write a short cover letter that gives us an idea of what ignited your application and HOW you would like to make a difference
- Let us know your earliest starting date and your salary expectation
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Hiking lover
+49 160 962 891 64