Senior Account Manager Enterprise – E-Commerce (m/f/d)
Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
You will join our Innovation Lab (Inno Lab) and contribute to a higher number of eCommerce partners and take over operational and strategic sales tasks.
- You have the choice - mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces and a high-quality canteen
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, which is why you get an annual budget of €2500 net and, in addition to 30 vacation days, 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development
- Your coach - a “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- Additional 50€ net per month for child care, public transport, internet, or health courses
- Common feedback culture with purpose - a feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor
Your playing field at Gini
- You build a solid sales pipeline for a new product (payment for e-commerce) from scratch and are not afraid to approach Germany's largest e-commerce companies and payment service providers (PSPs) with a structured enterprise sales approach
- You are responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation, pitching, evaluation, and stakeholder management to closing
- You are part of the innovation team and actively develop the product and go-to-market strategy for the product
- You will work closely with our banking sales team to drive Account-to-Account (A2A) payments within banks
- You will design and develop high-value pitches incorporating innovation, business cases and technology
- You develop custom business cases and return-on-investment calculations for e-commerce, PSPs, and banks
Skills to be sucessful
- You have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience in payment or cloud software (B2B), ideally with experience in e-commerce
- You describe yourself as a creative, resilient and innovative person and are able to develop your own pitches and business cases and think outside the box to drive the business forward
- You are willing to take risks, are good at dealing with uncertainties and count an analytical and strategic mindset among your strengths
- You are able to embody our values, build sustainable business relationships and operate at C-level
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- You already have knowledge of eCommerce, fintech, payment solutions, banking apps, open banking or similar
- You are familiar with MEDDIC and Value Selling
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Cycling Lover