Senior Account Manager – E-Commerce (m/f/d)
Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
You will join our Innovation Lab (Inno Lab) and contribute to a higher number of eCommerce partners and take over operational and strategic sales tasks.
- You have the choice - Mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces, according to your needs
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, so you will receive an annual budget of €2,500 net and 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development. In addition, we give you one learning day off per month, which you can use according to your development needs
- Your coach - a “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- 50€ net per month on top - which you can use for childcare, public transport, internet or health courses according to your needs
- Food allowance - We have an excellent employee restaurant in our office building where you can get delicious food with our allowance of 3€ per day
- Lots of different team events - we know how important team cohesion is, so we regularly organize team and company-wide events and activities
- Mobility - On the one hand, we cover the costs of underground parking so that you can get to work comfortably and stress-free by car. On the other hand, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease a JobRad. This allows you to make your commute to work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way and at the same time benefit from tax advantages.
- State-of-the-art equipment with Apple products - We place great value on modern and powerful technology and therefore offer our employees the latest Apple products as hardware
- Shared feedback culture with purpose - A feedback-driven culture full of purpose and community. Click on kununu and Glassdoor to find out what our employees and candidates are saying about Gini
Your playing field at Gini
- You build a solid sales pipeline for a new product (payment for e-commerce) from scratch and are not afraid to approach Germany's largest e-commerce companies and payment service providers (PSPs) with a structured enterprise sales approach
- You are responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation, pitching, evaluation, and stakeholder management to closing
- You are part of the innovation team and actively develop the product and go-to-market strategy for the product
- You will work closely with our banking sales team to drive Account-to-Account (A2A) payments within banks
- You will design and develop high-value pitches incorporating innovation, business cases and technology
- You develop custom business cases and return-on-investment calculations for e-commerce, PSPs, and banks
Skills to be successful
- You have 3+ years of experience in payment, ideally in e-commerce
- You are able to develop your own pitches and business cases and think outside the box to drive the business forward
- You are have an analytical and strategic mindset
- You are familiar with Value Selling and to build sustainable business relationships at C-level
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Recruiter & passionate gardener