Who we are - the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech company disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, like the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018, we received the “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus, "Finance Product of the Year 2022" and "Top Company" of the year 2023/2024 by kununu.
As the Product Owner (m/f/d) within our AI engineering team, you are responsible for the data annotation process, especially for managing the further development of our internal annotation tool, coordinating working students and mini jobbers while ensuring high data quality and efficiency of the data annotation.
Your playing field at Gini
- You will plan and monitor the capacity of our Annotation team, and ensure quality while prioritizing annotation tasks in collaboration with stakeholders
- You will define and prioritize the internal annotation tool product backlog
- You will contribute to developing and refining the internal annotation tool product strategy and road map.
- You will conduct user testing to refine the user experience, incorporating your insights
- You will collaborate with stakeholders and understand their needs to gather requirements and feedback
- You will ensure effective communication of the product vision to the development team.
- You will facilitate agile ceremonies for efficient project management (such as iteration planning, daily stand-ups, iteration reviews, and retrospectives)
Skills to be successful
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience as a Product Owner (m/f/d) or in a similar role
- Your skill set showcases excellent project management skills and includes experience in agile coaching
- You have a strong knowledge of UI/UX
- You are strong in prioritization and making data-driven decisions
- You have a good technical understanding of data modeling and are adept at working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- You bring strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
- You have the choice - Mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces, according to your needs
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, so you will receive an annual budget of €2,500 net and 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development. In addition, we give you one learning day off per month, which you can use according to your development needs
- Exclusive access to our external coaching pool: enjoy free coaching sessions on topics of your choice!
- 50€ net per month on top - which you can use for childcare, public transport, internet or health courses according to your needs
- Food allowance - We have an excellent employee restaurant in our office building where you can get delicious food with our allowance of 3€ per day
- Lots of different team events: we know how important team cohesion is, so we regularly organize team and company-wide events and activities
- Mobility: On the one hand, we cover the costs of underground parking so that you can get to work comfortably and stress-free by car. On the other hand, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease a JobRad. This allows you to make your commute to work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way and at the same time benefit from tax advantages.
- State-of-the-art equipment with Apple products: We place great value on modern and powerful technology and therefore offer our employees the latest Apple products as hardware
- Shared feedback culture with purpose - A feedback-driven culture full of purpose and community. Click on kununu and Glassdoor to find out what our employees and candidates are saying about Gini
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!