Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, like the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018, we received the “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus and "Finance Product of the Year 2022".
After we managed to make paying bills easier for millions of people with our photo payment, we are now conquering e-commerce and insurance with new payment solutions. We are looking for you as an experienced Product Manager Payments (m/f/d).
- You have the choice - Mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces, according to your needs
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, so you will receive an annual budget of €2,500 net and 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development. In addition, we give you one learning day off per month, which you can use according to your development needs
- Exclusive access to our external coaching pool: enjoy free coaching sessions on topics of your choice!
- 50€ net per month on top - which you can use for childcare, public transport, internet or health courses according to your needs
- Food allowance - We have an excellent employee restaurant in our office building where you can get delicious food with our allowance of 3€ per day
- Lots of different team events: we know how important team cohesion is, so we regularly organize team and company-wide events and activities
- Mobility: On the one hand, we cover the costs of underground parking so that you can get to work comfortably and stress-free by car. On the other hand, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease a JobRad. This allows you to make your commute to work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way and at the same time benefit from tax advantages.
- State-of-the-art equipment with Apple products: We place great value on modern and powerful technology and therefore offer our employees the latest Apple products as hardware
- Shared feedback culture with purpose - A feedback-driven culture full of purpose and community. Click on kununu and Glassdoor to find out what our employees and candidates are saying about Gini
Your playing field at Gini
- You will be responsible for the development of digital payment solutions for integration into e-commerce and insurance, directly connected to the largest banks in Europe
- You develop and implement a clear and strategic roadmap for the payment product to achieve the long-term goals of our company
- You understand the needs of users, merchants and banks and can incorporate the requirements and expectations of all relevant stakeholders in the product development process
- You enable developers to build new payment products by developing user stories (for mobile and backend)
- You validate hypotheses and conduct experiments to make evidence-based decisions
- You plan, organize, and conduct user testing to improve the user experience and identify weaknesses in the product
- You analyze data to gain insights and make informed decisions related to product development and optimization
- You actively participate in customer meetings to better understand their needs, challenges, and benefits and incorporate that information into product development
Skills to be successful
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a product manager, including at least 3 years in the area of payments
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to develop solutions from 20% to 80% in a short period of time
- You love daily challenges and are enthusiastic about innovative technologies
- You have excellent communication skills and can manage stakeholders effectively
- You are a team-oriented personality who can mediate and moderate between teams
- You describe yourself as precise and detail-oriented in your approach to work (both for good technical documentation and UX understanding)
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!