Who we are – the Gini Community
Founded in 2011 Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
After we managed to make paying bills easier for millions of people with our photo payment, we are now conquering e-commerce and insurance with new payment solutions. We are looking for you as an experienced Innovation Manager (m/f/d) to fill our Product pipeline.
- You have the choice - Mobile working from home or in our bright office with two spacious roof terraces, according to your needs
- Flexibility - early bird or a night owl, you have flexible working hours
- Growing together - further development is crucial, so you will receive an annual budget of €2,500 net and 5 additional days off for your personal and professional development. In addition, we give you one learning day off per month, which you can use according to your development needs
- Exclusive access to our external coaching pool: enjoy free coaching sessions on topics of your choice
- 50€ net per month on top - which you can use for childcare, public transport, internet or health courses according to your needs
- Food allowance - We have an excellent employee restaurant in our office building where you can get delicious food with our allowance of 3€ per day
- Lots of different team events - we know how important team cohesion is, so we regularly organize team and company-wide events and activities
- Mobility - On the one hand, we cover the costs of underground parking so that you can get to work comfortably and stress-free by car. On the other hand, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease a JobRad. This allows you to make your commute to work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way and at the same time benefit from tax advantages.
- State-of-the-art equipment with Apple products - We place great value on modern and powerful technology and therefore offer our employees the latest Apple products as hardware
- Shared feedback culture with purpose - A feedback-driven culture full of purpose and community. Click on kununu and Glassdoor to find out what our employees and candidates are saying about Gini
Your playing field at Gini
- You conduct ideation and discovery sprints and design experiments
- You design new business models and use innovative tools to minimize risk
- You research user- and market data
- You conduct in-house innovation workshops and take responsibility from design to execution
- You accompany internal venture teams and enable them to accelerate time-to-market and to find new revenue streams
- You collaborate with the innovation lead in designing and implementing Gini's innovation strategy
Skills to be successful
- You bring a B.Sc. or a similar degree in Business Administration, Innovation Management, Business Informatics or another relevant field
- You have 2+ years relevant work experience in an innovative role, preferably in the FinTech industry
- You have a proven track record of designing and executing innovative projects
- You love a new challenge every day and have a passion for the FinTech industry
- You are a strong communicator and able to inspire all kinds of stakeholders with your ideas
- You are a team player and a successful mediator and facilitator
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
Sounds like the right challenge for you?