Who we are - the Gini Family
Founded in 2011, Gini is a well-established award-winning FinTech disrupting the banking, accounting, and insurance sector. Our most well-known product is our photo payment software assistant. With this and our other products, we want to enhance everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. What’s special about us: We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
Besides other awards in Gini’s early years, we recently received the “Innovationspreis IT” in 2018 and “Top Arbeitgeber 2020” by Focus.
You will be joining the “Personal Invoice Assistance” Academy which delivers a hassle-free, AI-empowered invoice payment solution to our banking partners.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- An annual training budget of 2.500 € and 5 extra days off for personal and professional development
- A “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cereal, snacks, and different kinds of soda
- New office in Munich’s Westend with two spacious rooftop terraces and a high-quality cafeteria
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu and Glassdoor über uns sagen
Your playing field at Gini
- Your mission is to develop, maintain, and operate new and existing services
- You create APIs used by our partners
- You conduct code reviews and put your expertise to practice in our teams
- You discuss technical product architecture with mobile, backend, and product owner
- You provide engineering support for other teams (AI team, Semantics)
- You ensure stability and performance for a service that is used by millions of people
- You participate in architecture discussion and contribute to the team with new ideas and excellent code
Skills to be successful
- You have 4+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and operating Backend systems
- You have excellent knowledge of Java and the JVM and are experienced with Spring Boot
- You have experience with SQL databases - Cassandra and Elasticsearch is a plus
- You have been exposed to operational tasks and are excited to work with Docker and Kubernetes
- You are experienced in building and connecting microservices using REST APIs and/or message queueing protocols e.g. AMQP
- You have great communication skills in English - German is a plus
How to apply
- Applications are accepted in English and German, preferably as a PDF
- Tell us your WHY: please write a short cover letter that gives us an idea of what sparked your desire to apply and HOW you would like to make a difference
- Let us know your earliest starting date and your salary expectation
Sounds like the right challenge for you?
Get in touch with us!
Recruiter & Zumba lover
+49 89 215 285 014